Excuses and More Excuses

I have been trying to get back to the exercise regime but there isn’t a dearth of excuses for not working out and eating garbage
·         I slept late so need to catch up on sleep.
·         Well it’s Wednesday and one shouldn’t start the workout mid-week.
·         How will I track the workout, it’s easy if I start on 1st of the month.
·         If I don’t rest the workout will not be effective.
·         Today I will plan and begin tomorrow.
·         It’s too late in the evening.
·         I will have that samosa today because I am on diet from tomorrow.
·         It won’t hurt to have one slice of the cake.
·         Oh come on I haven’t put on any weight.
And on and on  I can go. This has to stop……………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review