Happy Post

This is a happy post cause I wanted to  share some happiness.
When I started the blog I mentioned how I was stuck in a rut professionally and needed to make some changes. The big news is that I have a new job,  professionally excellent and  its a big move getting me closer to my dream role. I have never confessed but I am ambitious and power and the corner glass room excites me. For a while I have been lazy and the fire within had kind off quitened but with this news its back again in full blaze.
I am enjoying some last quite moments in my present job so I am fully charged for the new challenge.
The other happiness is weight wise I have dropped another 2 kgs so I am getting closer to my goal weight slowly .I was so thrilled to se the scale move, alas the hardwork is paying off. Jillian this wouldnt be possible without you  so a big thank you

This month was also my birthday month and age wise I have moved on to the big 35. The birthday itself was amazing because hubby dearest threw in a surprise party on a helipad and the Marriot Chef preparing a special cake for me .It was certainly a wow moment. He also gifted me the jewelry and a  Google Nexus Tab 7, making blogging so much easier. I dont feel technologically challenged any more. I wanted to  share all this loveliness with my amazing blogger friends.

Comments

  1. Wow! Love the fact that you are juggling family, career and self-love with seemingly effortless ease...

    Congratulations on all the beautiful things that has happened to you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday dear! Seems like hubby spoilt you rotten :) Congrats on your new job and all the best too! Plus a congrats on dropping two more kilos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheetal. Hubby dearest made this birthday extra special and I forgot sulking about how I getting older

      Delete
  3. Wow wow wow. Hopefully I can take some notes and keep up the goal during exams and stuff. Nexus does great,or so I have heard. Thanks to the jelly bean and oh-god resolution. In short,*drools*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Torsha and I am sure you will rock it even with your exams and stuff

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new job and 2kg weight loss!! I will also be hitting 35 in another 5 months time.. I hope i will also reach my goal weight after my second pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . I am sure you will hit your goal weight cause you are thinking about it so early on . Kudos to you for that

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Well done on all your achievements this month! I cam imagine how much joy and satisfaction losing weight, finding a great job and balancing work life must be giving you! The birthday celebration sounds like a dream come true:-))
    Wishing you the best,
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks You K. Celebration were certainly a dream come true

      Delete
  6. hey sorry I am late!!! But many many many congratulations - on the job & weight loss front! I know how balancing both is hard but you have achieved astounding success in both!!

    Happy birthday too! And the hubby seems to have totally made it a special one for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review