Body Revolution Week 2

So last week was crazy with Independence Day and work schedules. I did manage to complete the workouts last week but the results our zilch..... Wow.... nothing to show, no inches , no pounds.
The diet was as usually completely off track with sweets and eating out. It just makes me want to wring myself.
A lot of the no result also accounts for  Workout 1 and Workout 2 being easy even with weights. Cardio 1 is also no sweat except for the suicides and running man . Guess I need to up my workout. I plan to add the Brazil Butt Lift to my schedule so I have 2 workouts, AM and PM

I feel so guilty especially since I see in all the blogs that I read the ladies maintain their schedules and diet even with a tough schedule. This so not done and I seriously need to stop giving excuses. the silver lining in the cloud is that I have worked out.

Also last week I finally got my blood work done and the result is that I have Hypothyroidism. This was first detected when I was pregnant but the doctors thought that it was gestational and not permanent. So I discontinued my medication after my daughters birth . But the truth of the matter is that this is going to be lifelong fight. I hate the idea of waking up to a pill everyday.
The journey of loosing weight just got tougher, but if Jillian can look a million bucks with hypothyroidism so can I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review