Body Revolution Week 6 Day 36,37,38,39, 40,41,42

Week 6 was my second go around at the workout 5 and 6 and cardio 2. Workout 5 is tough , especially with pushups and side planks. I think I need to do some extra pushups everyday to get it right because the next weeks will be tough with some weird pushups in workout 7 and 8.
The week  statrted on Tuesday rather than a Monday so there wont be a rest day on sunday
I don't want to to do modified ones, so I need to get extra pushups, planks and side planks to my workout everyday
I am still waiting for the dumbbells that I ordered so guess I only get to add them from Week 7.
Something that I still haven't got a hang of is the meal planning and water intake. Its funny that I was able to have control when I worked out before my pregnancy so much that I reached my desired weight within 3 months. Most of this I account to laziness because taking care of the baby hasn't taken a toll on me. My mom is staying with us till princess turns one and she takes care of her all the time, so I cant blame the little one for my procrastination and indiscplined life style.
There are so many things that I need to fix in my lifestyle, and I am not trying hard and that explains the all the results. A lot of times I feel like a huge couch potato becuase I am glued to the telly as soon as I am back from work.
The two big words staring at me are ORGANIZE and SELF DISCIPLINE.  The only thing that looks in place is Exercise.
So this weekend I plan to work on a collage for my Personal Mission statement and goal setting. Hopefully it brings the change that I plan.
Also what you will see are some posts on my lifestyle change other than the daily food and workout updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review