Body revolution week 5 Day29

As you must have noticed I do not have the discipline to write a post everyday. So the posts are done every week. But today has to be an exception,it was the beginning of phase 2 with workout 5, and boy it kicked my ass. It was so tough that i tried it in the morning and stopped midway in the first circuit. I finally did it in the evening and could only do it till the first time of the fourth circuit. It was bad and I felt dizzy so stopped and did the cool down.
Supersets are tough may be I will be able to complete the next time.
Part of the problem is also that I have a bad throat, hope it doesn't get worse.
That's all for now. I will update the post end of this week

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review