Day 1 & 2 0f 30 Day slim down

I finally was able to start my workout yesterday. I have stuck to my plan of doing the the 30 Day SlimDown.
Day1
The exercise totally kicked my butt. I has panting and grunting through the first circuit. Evertime Jillian said things like "I want you to feel like you're going to die." I felt she was talking to me.
Thats the funny bit because when I did the 30DS last year all of Jillians talk was extremely annoying. Not any more, her talks were motivating. Hopefully it stays that way.
Day 2
All the muscles are sore. Today was another day of 30DS level 1. It got a lot easier today. I still have a long way to go though. I loved it when Jillian said "  I know you fell that little knot in your stomach, that is you getting stronger,that is fear leaving your body"


Update:
My Starting  Stats
Weight 154.3
Waist 37.5
Thigh 23.5
Calf 13
Arm 11.5
Bust 36 
Hips 42.5
TRACKED THIS ON DAY 1 BEFORE THE WORKOUT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review