My weight loss plan

I need to loose weight and I need to lose it soon. There are couple of reasons I thought that this should be the first place I need to work on in my journey to be yummymummy. But the most important of them all is be healthy and fit so I can take care of my daughter  and be there for her

The goal........
My current weight-------70kgs .( Shocking ......this was my rude awakening today)
Goal weight  in 4months----------- 58kgs
Goal Weight in 6mnths-----------55kgs
I need to also checkin the other stats so I  can track the inch loss.

In my journey to lose weight the biggest hurdle I see is to be able to stick to the plan. No matter how motivated one is it always easy to slip. To tackle this one I roped in some collegues at work on a biggest loser challenge to help me stay on track .  More on the biggest loser challenge in the coming weeks. A challenge like this helps me stay on track and the incentive is amazing. 

So what is the plan., two things diet and exercise.
Workout plan
First 30 Days---Jillian Michaels  30 Day Slim Down Plan.
This is a rotation workout using 3 of JM's workout dvd 30Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat/Boost Metablosim.  Here is what the program looks like

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 21 - OFF!
DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 26 - OFF!
DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
Next 30 days -- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
DVD Ripped in 30 is a comprehensive 30-day diet and exercise plan designed to get you in the best shape of your life! Ripped in 30 is comprised of four 24-minute workouts based on Jillian's best-selling body shredding 3-2-1 interval system: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs.

Next 90 days - P90X( This is gonna be the killer)
P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 highly intense workouts, designed to transform  body. * Chest and Back * Plyometrics * Shoulders and Arms * Yoga X * Legs and Back * Kenpo X * X Stretch * Core Synergistics * Chest, Shoulders and Triceps * Back and Biceps * Ab Ripper X * Cardio X . It also conatins a comprehensive 3-phase nutrition plan, specially designed to help lose fat; a detailed fitness guide, packed with valuable fitness information to help you get the most out of your program; and a calendar to set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.


I will have a check in every day on how well I am following my plan and also a low down on the diet regime.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review