Diet Plan

All weight loss programs fail due to diet. "You cannot keep shoveling the same crap into your mouth every day and expect to loose weight.”  Skinny Bitch.
When I got pregnant I stopped worrying about what I ate worst still I continued doing so after the birth as well. Chocolates, ice-creams, chips, samosas, jalebis you name it and I ate it, all in the name of  pregnancy and child birth. One thing I would request all pregnant women is to watch what you eat while you are pregnant or you will end being the fat mummy that you loath being.
I was size 0 before my wedding (all my life till the age of 30), reached a size 12 after the wedding and stayed there for 2 years, went back to a size 0 (workout, diet ) and stayed there till pregnancy.
The crux is I haven’t it in me to be fit and to eat sensibly. This diet plan was created after reading a lot of diet books. Reading list: Don't Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight and Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha by Rujuta Diwekar, The Four-week Countdown Diet: Now You Choose How You Lose  by Namita Jain, Confessions of a Serial Dieter  by Kalli Purie and whole load of blogs. All these books are by Indian authors so amazing for Indian Food plans and recipes  
Most of this is just things I know I have to do bit don’t do
These are the guidelines for my diet
·         Drink at least 3 liters of water daily.( I have serious issue with following this)
·         Calorie intake should stay between 1200 to 1300 calories
·         Watch what I put in my mouth
·         Wakeup to 1glass of luke warm water with a dash of lime
·         Eat something within 10 minutes of waking up.
·         Never skip breakfast.
·         Eat every 2 Hours
·         Eat home cooked food on most days.
·         Eat my fruit and veggies
·         Limit Intake of sugar to 2 tsps. daily
·         1 Serving = 1 katori = (1/2 cup) =100gms/ 100ml
Diet Plan (1200 calorie)
Wakeup: 1 glass water with a dash of lime
Pre workout meal: 1 small banana (elaichi banana)
Post workout: Protein shake or 2 egg whites
Breakfast: muesli with fruits or 2 idlis with Sambhar (loads of veggies)
Rule : 2 Servings of Cereal (bread ,wheat flakes, poha etc)+1 serving fruit &Vege+ 1 Protein Rich Food.
Mid-Morning Snack:  1 serving Cereal (rava idli/pocorn/khakra or any ) +1cup beverage(herbal tea/buttermilk/)
Lunch: 2 serving cereal( roti, rice,poha, )+ 2 serving fruit and veges+ 1 serving protein(sprouts,curd,white meat--grilled)
Afternoon Snack: 1 serving fruit/nariyal pani
Evening Snack : 1 serving protein rich food(nuts,  curd or 1 dosa or 1 panki or 1chilla)
Dinner: Starter Sip +2 katori nutri bowl+ 2 katori Fibre filler + 1 serving cereal + 1serving  fruit + 1 serving protein rich food.
                     

I know that it seems like a lot and dinner looks heavy but the portions are small. And the serving size is for cooked food not before that ( cereals).The detailed diet will be posted every day along with some easy to do recipes



Comments

  1. Hi!

    Even thogh I think I eat enough, I have a feeling that I don't consume enough calories. Could you refer to any site where I can calculate my daily consumption without much fuss about how many grams of each ingredient and so on?

    I haven't been able to find one that I can use without too much of calculations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My go to place to keep my food diary is My fitness pal, another great place is Spark People. Hope this helps

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. started becoming popular. He usually ate smoked chicken breasts and salads without dressing and when he was unbearably hungry, best diet pills at supplements-factory.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    Dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  9. My relative went for this weight loss center mumbai
    and it has shown incredible results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review