114 days countdown and workout update

Today was the designated cardio day but work happened and didn't get to the gym in the morning........ Ok wait up before you nod your head again and say there goes her commitment.......I made it to the gym in the evening and better still skipped the cardio and got Nash to train lower body  and abs. Most of the moves were plyometrics so that compensated for the cardio as well.
So we did jumping lunges, then squat jumps, mountain climbers, pushups with knee to elbow move (don't know what that's called)  , machine assisted shoulder press, and kettle bell lateral raises(8kg) all of which were 3sets  each
Then we did some abs, which was in and outs,v twists and leg climbers also 3 sets of each. That was today's session, and then we stretched. I have to say the stretches that Nash makes me do our really good  and he actually made me realize that I am tighter on the right leg. He said that may be I use that leg when standing on heels to compensate. That's good observation
I have my long run coming up on Sunday so looking forward to it. That's all for today
Have a good night and god bless
Love
YM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Post

Bangalore Pinkathon 2015 - memory to cherish

Bipasha Basu’s Breakfree - Review