This is a happy post cause I wanted to share some happiness. When I started the blog I mentioned how I was stuck in a rut professionally and needed to make some changes. The big news is that I have a new job, professionally excellent and its a big move getting me closer to my dream role. I have never confessed but I am ambitious and power and the corner glass room excites me. For a while I have been lazy and the fire within had kind off quitened but with this news its back again in full blaze. I am enjoying some last quite moments in my present job so I am fully charged for the new challenge. The other happiness is weight wise I have dropped another 2 kgs so I am getting closer to my goal weight slowly .I was so thrilled to se the scale move, alas the hardwork is paying off. Jillian this wouldnt be possible without you so a big thank you This month was also my birthday month and age wise I have moved on to the big 35. The birthday itself was amazing because...
In my last post I mentioned how I am back to my workouts .What goes hand in hand with workouts is eating right and an almost clean diet.Its suprising how I always end up eating right when I workout. Rushfit is good and has been taxing and some points have lost most of cause months of binging has messed the endurance I built. Like I mentioned in my last post I am following the intermediate schedule and this is what the 1st week looked like Day1: Strenght and Endurance workout DVD Day2:Abdominal Strenght and Core Conditioning DVD Day3:Cardio + Stretch and Flexibility bonus DVD Day4:Strenght and Endurance workout DVD Day5:Cardio + Balance and Agility bonus DVD Day6: Full Body Strenght Conditioning For Cardio I did the Brazil Butt Lift Cardio Axe on one day and 4 kilometer walk on Day 5. As much as I would have loved to follow the advanced schedule I realized my body wasnt up to it yet. May be the next time I do this I will follow the advanced...
This week was a organizing week as I got to organizing my 2013. It involved getting chore lists done, planning work stuff, a study timetable and also some uncluttering work. I feel a little more in control of my work and home and life in general. So the lack of post for the two weeks. This post is about how Round 2 of Body Revolution has been. I love this workout because even though it’s my second go at it, it still leaves me breathless .To recap, week 1 and 2 was Workout 1 ,Workout 2 and Cardio 1 one day each and then you repeat the same schedule for next 3 days. Week 2 follows the same routine as Week 1. These workouts left me sore because from the last time I did it, I have upped my weights. Workout 1 is a lot more difficult than Workout2 and Cardio 1 still kicked my ass. For an advanced fitness level I would recommend that they either skip week 1 and 2 or add other workouts with it because it is targeted for the more unfit lot like me. J...
Comments
Post a Comment